Monday 23 July 2012

What a Day!

Hello out there! This is my first post as you can see! And what a day this has been!!! First I got up early in the morning to head to the city for swimming lessons with my mom. We got there and I had my lesson, and was unbelievably tired! We went to talk to a nice lady about my sisters swimming lessons (because we had to cancel) and after that I told my mom I felt like nauseous and so we decided to head outside for some fresh air. While walking down the stairs to get to the exit, I told my mom that I was seeing white spots everywhere, and was having trouble seeing. We went outside, and I got nauseous yet again and leaned over a close garbage can. Then I blacked out. I only saw white. Why do they call it a black out if you only see white??? Anyways, next thing I knew I was waking up from that terrible black out because I kept hearing my mom frantically calling my name. I woke up, and sat down in a chair some kind people had brought me. After that an ambulance and campus patrol car came and they took notes, and then I hopped into the ambulance ad they checked me out. I ended up being fine in the end, but they told me that my parents need to keep an eye on me. Anyways, they gave me a cute little teddy bear and told me to be careful. After that we did our errands and headed home. Boy, who would have thought that a normal girl like me would passed out on a beautiful day like today. As they say, "life is full of surprises!" (The picture below is of me, my teddy bear, and the awesome paramedics).

1 comment: