Wednesday 25 July 2012

Another Normal Day . . .

Only 4 more swimming lessons to go! (Or in my case, 2 more days of them). So excited to see if I passed or not! I love doing my swimming lessons and everything, but I'm excited to be able sleep in, and all that good stuff! This post may seem really boring to you, but to me this is complete excitement! I love blogging, and designing my blog,and everything! This such a new and exciting experience for me, I wish I could blog every day! (Apparently, according to my mom and sister, " you're not supposed to blog every single day, only when exciting things happen"). Thanks for that wonderful advice mom and big sis, but I prefer to blog whenever I feel. But due to that advice I shall not blog everyday, but shall still blog even when non-exciting things happen. Thanks for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave a comment! See ya!

1 comment: