Monday 30 July 2012

What a Weekend!

Wow! What a weekend! Friday was the last day of swimming lessons as I said in my last post, and that night I had a sleepover with my BFF. Saturday I got back from the sleepover and then did chores and then I headed to the Steve Bell concert with my family. And then on Sunday I went to church, had a BBQ at my BFF's house with a couple other families and Steve Bell. Also, last night we were watching the Olympics when my mom said ... "Okay girls!" And then we groaned, and then my mom continued: "Tonight you will be able to stay up as long as you want!!!" We were so excited! Now normally when a parent says that you would stay up till about 5:00 am, but my mom also said we had to be up by 10:00 am. So we watched the Olympics, cuddled with our cute little puppy, and laughed for about 20 minutes at a time from being overtired! We ended up getting into bed at 1:00 am, but I decided to read and cuddle with Maggie, (our dog) until 1:20 am. And then I went to bed, and of course as soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep! When I got up this morning I ate breakfast, walked Maggie, did violin, and brushed Maggie's teeth. And now here I am blogging about my life, and of course listening to one of my new Adventures in Odyssey! Perhaps now I shall show you a picture of my dog that you have heard so much about from this post! Here she is ...

1 comment: