Saturday 8 December 2012

Busy, Busy Bee

Hi everyone! I have yet again been very busy, and as a result I have not posted in a while. And just a warning, I probably won't post again in a while, but I'll try. I will be super busy in the next couple of days as tomorrow is church, my violin recital, and also our towns community carol festival. And then the following Sunday I have our Saskatoon Strings Orchestra concert. Whoa! I didn't realize that I was so busy! Oh yeah, and I also have to do a multiplying, dividing, adding, and subtracting decimals sometime this coming week because I missed a couple days of school, and while I was gone they had the test. I also had quite a bit of homework, so far only in social studies, computers, and math. I still haven't got my english homework yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment