Saturday 24 November 2012

My Latest Activities

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time again! I'll try and post just a little more often! I've actually decided that I'm not going to talk about my school mishaps and misfortunes, but I will tell you about my school activities and out of school activities! First, I joined Club Volleyball, which I'm superdeduper excited about! Then I joined basketball! I really am enjoying basketball so far! I've only been to one practice so far, but I'm really excited to play games, and just be at basketball practices! And even before that, I decided to attend our school's ladies choir!
And now for out of school activities! I attend the MB Junior Youth. (Mennonite Brethren). And I also go to Small Groups, which is led by a wonderful grade twelve girl. (I wont't say names). And I have decided to continue with the Strings Symphony this year. And most people who know me will already now that I continue to play the violin! I think that is it, but probably not! (Since I think that I am quite the busy girl)!
I hope you enjoyed my Activity Post! Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment