Sunday 26 August 2012

Happy Birthday!!!

Hello out there! First, an explanation. I haven't posted in forever because I have been on holidays. Okay! Let's get started! Today I am going to post about the birthdays that are happening here in the month of August. First I'd like to send out birthday wishes to my best friend Hannah, whose birthday was on August 14! Happy birthday Hannah! Thanks for being you and putting up with me for 3 years now!!! Thank you! And next on the birthday list from August 17 is . . . my loving father, Brian! (aka Daddy). Happy birthday Daddy!!! Thanks for being the best dad that anybody has ever seen! Thanks for loving me all those years! Thanks again Poppy!!! And now I'd like to post yet another birthday. Last, but definately not least . . . Auntie Kate!!! Now, I know that your birthday has not happened yet, but I thought that since I was doing a birthday issue, I should really include you, since you are a big part of my life. Thanks for just being you, and being a great auntie!!! I love you! Happy birthday Auntie Kate! Hope this years birthday is one of the best you've ever had! Thanks for being you! Love ya! And now the celebration must end. Thanks for reading my birthday bash issue, and celebrating loved ones with me! Please, feel free to leave a comment, because as you all know I LOVE COMMENTS! Thanks again!!!
P.S. I know you all really like birthday cake, so here is one just for you guys! ( I know that one of you really, really likes birthday cake so don't be shy! Remember it's your birthday so it's time to celebrate)! ( You know who you are)!

1 comment:

  1. hey claire!!! did you like school? i did! and also, you should go on your email more

    ReplyDelete