Friday 2 November 2012

In the Beginning

Sorry! Now I really haven't posted in a long time. Don't worry! I have an excuse! I have been very busy lately because. . . 1. I went on a trip to Clear Lake at the end of the summer 2. I started school on September 4 3. I have been really, really, really busy with school and schoolwork So as you can see I have some good excuses. Today in my blog post I will tell you about what has happened since my last post, but I will split the whole story into a couple posts, which means that I will have to post a couple times, which also means that whoever is reading this will have to come back so they can finish the story! Here it goes. . . So, I started school on September 4 and I was really excited for the new year! I was also super excited because I have a really awesome home room teacher, Ms. H. Ms. H teaches our class English, and Social Studies. She is so much fun and I love having her as my teacher. My next teacher is Ms. S who I also adore. Ms. S teaches me Health, Computers, and Phys. Ed. Then I have Mr. P who teaches me Math. Mr.P taught me math last year so I know what to expect. I also really like Mr. P because he really explains things well. Then I have Mrs. S for Home Economics. (In case you don't know what that is that is baking, sewing, etc.) I also love Mrs. S because she is so nice, she loves us, and I just love her! Then there is Mr. F and Mr. W (me and my sister call him Mr. Dubbs though). I also like them because they make Industrial Arts fun. (Industrial Arts is Drafting, Woodworking, etc.) By the way, I did not state my teachers full last name just for safety reasons. If you know who they are, great. If you do not, I'm sorry, but I just wanted to be safe. So now that we have the introductions done I can get to the good parts. My schooling. It all started on September 4. This year I got to go to school with my cousins because they are in the process of moving, which is really fun and I will be very upset to see them go. Anyways, I started school with them and it is going great and all my classes have been good and I have been understanding them. (Except fractions in math, but I don't think anybody does)! So basically so far everything has been going good and easy. So that is all I will post for today, but I will post some Clear Lake summer vacation pictures first for your enjoyment. By the way, keep checking my blog to see when my next post comes out because in the next post I will tell you about my school mishaps and misfortunes! Stay tuned!
Painting by the Lake
Me on the Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment