Monday 13 August 2012

I'm a Dreamer . . .

Yes, I am a dreamer. I am forever going on about the vintage knick-knacks I would like in my bedroom. I love going on the internet looking for vintage, old-fashioned finds. And due to my most recent search, I am hoping to make a trip to a nearby town to stop at the MCC store, and possibly what I think is an antique store. So now I shall show you my finds . . .
Vintage Typewriter
Vintage Record Player
Vintage Polaroid Camera
Fabric Covered Suitcases
Vintage Coloured Mason Jars
Amy Butler Flags
Vintage Pink Birdcage
Another great vintage idea! Take a jar and fill it with your vintage dreams. And now my vintage dreams must come to an end. For now. Thanks for visiting my blog, and reading my posts! All of the images above were provided by Google Images.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Clairey!!! that's a lot of vintage stuff! I hope your camping goes awesome, and I will be at camp soon!!!

    ReplyDelete